Our Core Values
At Donati Immobiliare Group we believe that each project needs to be treated with the same care of execution and attention to detail, whether we are building luxury condos in Manhattan or studio flats in the up-and-coming London periphery.
We believe in:
– high design standards: each of our projects is designed according to exacting standards of design quality. Our Italian heritage and background permit nothing less than perfection.
– high quality of finishes: we don’t condone cutting corners. All our projects are finished to the highest level, with minute attention to detail. Whilst different projects in different areas demand different detailing, their quality is a constant.
– serving the community: our developments are envisioned to add value to the local community, both aesthetically and through their use upon completion. We design all our projects so that they may enrich the surrounding area.
– protecting the environment: we comply to the highest environmental standards as a matter of course. In the UK, we register all our sites with the Considerate Constuctors Scheme (CCS) and design for BREEAM standards on new build schemes.
– flawless execution from start to finish: in order to confidently meet our delivery standards, we have vertically integrated the development and construction roles within our structure. Donati
Immobiliare Group acts as builder-developer on the majority of its projects. Construction is managed by Donati Costruzioni in the UK
and Donati SPA
in Italy, our group’s construction companies with nearly 40 years’ experience in the industry.